With the following golden tips, you're guaranteed to help your jewelry become your forever companion:
- Don't put your jewelry back on until 5 minutes after using creams, sunscreen, makeup, hairspray, perfume, and disinfectant.
- Avoid swimming in chlorine and salt water or going to the sauna with your gold pieces.
- I recommend you take it off before showering/bathing, as soap and shampoos can attack the gold surface.
- Please also avoid sports activities that make you sweat, as gold is sensitive to salty skin.
- It is best to clean it only with warm water and mild soap.
- Avoid detergents or ultrasonic cleaners, as these can harm gemstones.
- Always dry your jewelry well after it has been in contact with water.
- After a long time, silver can usually "tarnish" and cause a sulfide layer. However, you can use the included jewelry care cloth to polish it back up like new.
- Store your gemstone jewelry in the beautiful GEMLY & Co. box in a dark and airtight place when you're not wearing it, and avoid contact with other jewelry to protect it from scratches.