The perfect blend of simplicity and elegance. This is an extraordinary size adjustable ring that will stand the test of time and breathe new life into it made of old gold and silver. The classic gemstone ring sparkles with the brilliance of a thousand stars and is a must have for any jewelry lover. After all, jewelry is the perfect symbol of the connection between earth and heaven - an eternal gift that you can share with someone you love.
The name of the collection Divya दिव्या comes from Sanskrit (ancient Indian) and means the divine, the wonderful, the beautiful.
Beautiful, pale pink with a cloud-like appearance, rose quartz is known as the stone of love and a symbol of infinite love and understanding. The feminine stone encourages interpersonal relationships and attracts the love of others, promoting your self-love and inner healing. Worn on the body, it activates and energizes your heart chakra. The perfect companion when you are struggling with self-love, grief, or simply longing for the love of your life.
You can find more detailed information about amethyst here.
Gemstone: Rose Quartz
Form: Oval, brilliant cut faceted gemstone
Ring: Recycled 925 Sterling Silver with 4 micron 18K Gold Vermeil
Weight: ca. 2,40g
Ring size adjustable and 2mm width
Gemstones have been used for thousands of years by various cultural peoples of the world and have become increasingly popular in recent years. However, the effect of natural materials is not verifiable due to the lack of scientific data. Therefore, they do not replace any therapeutic, diagnostic or medical treatment.
Nevertheless, it can definitely be seen as a beautiful piece of jewelry!
You can find more information about gemstones here.
- Sustainable gemstones, gemmologically certified
- High-quality recycled 925 Sterling Silver and 18 Karat Gold
- 4 micron thick 18K Vermeil gold plating + anti-tarnish coating
- Anti-allergenic and nickel safe
- High-quality precious metals adhering to strict quality control such as layer thickness measurement, material analysis, and tested according to EU chemical regulations
- Own handmade designs (slight irregularities that add uniqueness)
- Handpicked gemstones (Each stone is unique - color and shape may vary)
- Free and climate-neutral shipping within Germany
- Recyclable packaging materials licensed by "Der Grüne Punkt"
- With every order, 1€ will be donated to Plan International
- 14 days right of return
- Purchase on account with Klarna
The vision of GEMLY & Co. is to remain as sustainable and environmentally friendly as possible, which is why all orders are shipped plastic-free, recyclable and climate-neutral with DHL Go Green.
Therefore, if you select multiple pieces of jewelry, they will be packaged together as a set (when possible) in the same jewelry box to use as few packaging materials as possible. However, if you would like to purchase something for yourself and someone else, feel free to let me know as a note in the check-out if you like to have certain pieces packaged individually.
If you would like to add a personal handwritten note, or if you would like to see a packaging video on TikTok for your order, feel free to leave me a message as well.
With the following golden tips, you're guaranteed to help your jewelry become your forever companion:
- Don't put your jewelry back on until 5 minutes after using creams, sunscreen, makeup, hairspray, perfume, and disinfectant.
- Avoid swimming in chlorine and salt water or going to the sauna with your gold pieces.
- I recommend you take it off before showering/bathing, as soap and shampoos can attack the gold surface.
- Please also avoid sports activities that make you sweat, as gold is sensitive to salty skin.
- It is best to clean it only with warm water and mild soap.
- Avoid detergents or ultrasonic cleaners, as these can harm gemstones.
- Always dry your jewelry well after it has been in contact with water.
- After a long time, silver can usually "tarnish" and cause a sulfide layer. However, you can use the included jewelry care cloth to polish it back up like new.
- Store your gemstone jewelry in the beautiful GEMLY & Co. box in a dark and airtight place when you're not wearing it, and avoid contact with other jewelry to protect it from scratches.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
WE ❤ & CARE
Profit is not everything, for this reason GEMLY & Co. donates monthly to Plan International 1 € for each order placed.
Sustainability and ethics are of utmost importance, therefore our jewelry boxes and shipping materials are made of 100% recyclable materials.
GEMLY & Co. is a member of the association Fair Trade Minerals & Gems e.V. to support the promotion of sustainable gemstones.